Woodwind.OrgThe Oboe BBoardThe C4 standard

 New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Help/Rules  |  Smileys/Notes  |  Log In   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 B flat to B trill, "S" key?
Author: Jim22 
Date:   2019-02-10 22:18

I was taught to use the "S" key, between the half hole het and the hinge tube, to play a B flat to B trill. Maybe I didn't understand correctly. Is this the correct name of the key? It sounds terrible, is that not the way to play that trill? If not, what is that key used for? TIA!

Jim C.

 Reply To Message  |  Avail. Forums  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

 Topics Author  Date
 B flat to B trill, "S" key?  new
Jim22 2019-02-10 22:18 
 Re: B flat to B trill, "S" key?  new
Hotboy 2019-02-11 01:15 
 Re: B flat to B trill, "S" key?  new
Chris P 2019-02-12 05:10 

 Avail. Forums  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Remember my login:
 Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Search Woodwind.Org

Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale

The Clarinet Pages
For Sale
Put your ads for items you'd like to sell here. Free! Please, no more than two at a time - ads removed after two weeks.

     Copyright © Woodwind.Org, Inc. All Rights Reserved    Privacy Policy    Contact charette@woodwind.org