Woodwind.OrgThe Fingering ForumThe C4 standard

 New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Help/Rules  |  Smileys/Notes  |  Log In   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 More a notation than fingering question
Author: klarenet 
Date:   2007-10-17 02:19

How would one notate a half note trill between notes that are far apart (i.e. C to E). Thanks for any help!


Reply To Message
 Re: More a notation than fingering question
Author: GBK 
Date:   2007-10-17 12:52
Attachment:  Tremolo_notation_two_notes.png (1k)

Write the 2 notes on the staff as half notes, and between them place 3 bars.

See attachment.


Reply To Message
 Re: More a notation than fingering question
Author: Dee 
Date:   2007-11-11 15:01

Technically it is a tremolo not a trill by the way. A trill is to an adjacent note in the scale or an adjacent note in the scale modified by an accidental.

Reply To Message
 Avail. Forums  |  Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

 Avail. Forums  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Remember my login:
 Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Search Woodwind.Org

Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale

The Clarinet Pages
For Sale
Put your ads for items you'd like to sell here. Free! Please, no more than two at a time - ads removed after two weeks.

     Copyright © Woodwind.Org, Inc. All Rights Reserved    Privacy Policy    Contact charette@woodwind.org