Woodwind.OrgThe Clarinet BBoardThe C4 standard

  BBoard Equipment Study Resources Music General    
 New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Help/Rules  |  Smileys/Notes  |  Log In   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 What is this?
Author: clarimad 
Date:   2022-10-19 23:49
Attachment:  IMG_4170.JPG (1571k)
Attachment:  IMG_4178.JPG (1079k)

I found this in an old clarinet case and haven't a clue what it is! I know Meyer made mouthpieces. When you move it something inside moves up and down.

Looking forward to your ideas.

Reply To Message
 Re: What is this?
Author: Hunter_100 
Date:   2022-10-20 00:30

I think it is a screwdriver. The end with the keyring should unscrew or pop off and there will be bits inside that will fit the hexagon recess on the end

Reply To Message
 Re: What is this?
Author: smokindok 
Date:   2022-10-20 00:32

That “Meyer Sound” is Meyer Sound Laboratories, a US manufacturer of professional sound reinforcement and recording gear.

As for that tool, I have no idea what it was used for.

Reply To Message
 Re: What is this?
Author: smokindok 
Date:   2022-10-20 00:35

Hunter’s response, which posted while I was writing mine, sounds absolutely correct to me and would explain why it would be carried in a clarinet case.

Reply To Message
 Avail. Forums  |  Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

 Avail. Forums  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Remember my login:
 Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Search Woodwind.Org

Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale

The Clarinet Pages
For Sale
Put your ads for items you'd like to sell here. Free! Please, no more than two at a time - ads removed after two weeks.

     Copyright © Woodwind.Org, Inc. All Rights Reserved    Privacy Policy    Contact charette@woodwind.org