Advertising and Web Hosting on Woodwind.Org!

Klarinet Archive - Posting 000862.txt from 1999/04

From: "Mark Weinstein" <>
Subj: Re: [kl] Progressive lenses (was RE: Speaking of diaphrams)
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 13:11:54 -0400

The medical terminology <lingo> for "floaters" is DEBRIS. Debris in many
cases is symptomatic of eye diseases/problems, etc.
It would be hard for me to refer to them as a normal condition of the eye.
Seek the advice of a medical doctor experienced in the treatment of problems
associated with the eye ... an OPTHAMOLOGIST.

<<A more serious problem for me is that I suffer from a lot of 'floaters' in
my eyes,
little fuzzy blobs that drift about as I move my eyes and can blur my
vision slightly if they
drift into my line of sight. >

> I too have "floaters". I started noticing it in my senior year at
Little floaters and squiggly lines are what I am seeing. >>

Unsubscribe from Klarinet, e-mail:
Subscribe to the Digest:
Additional commands:
Other problems:

     Copyright © Woodwind.Org, Inc. All Rights Reserved    Privacy Policy    Contact