Advertising and Web Hosting on Woodwind.Org!

Klarinet Archive - Posting 000417.txt from 1998/04

Subj: Re: The Clarinet Mag...
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 10:05:47 -0400

Ah, but what is the Ellsworth key? I couldn't tell from the photo and it
didn't say in the article.

I have thought for some time that the Clarinanalysis column was entirely
too cryptic. The addition of Dan Johnston seems to have not done anything
to help. What does he mean by "grunt?"

Gary Van Cott
Las Vegas, NV

JBA7321@-----.EDU on 04/08/98 05:57:36 PM

Please respond to

cc: (bcc: Gary VanCott/NHIN)
Subject: Re: The Clarinet Mag...

The key that you were talking about is called the Ellsworth Key.
The spike that you were referring to is the Hasty insert. The
addresses given in the article were:
Dominic Puccio
219 W. Commercial St.
Rochester, NY 14445
J&E Instrument Service
8030 Roll Road
East Amherst, NY 14051
Chadash Clarinet
440 West 41st Street
Suite 3-A
New York, NY 10036
Hope this helps,

J. Blake Arrington
Kappa Kappa Psi--Epsilon Beta Chapter
Alumni Secretary
University of Central Arkansas

     Copyright © Woodwind.Org, Inc. All Rights Reserved    Privacy Policy    Contact