Advertising and Web Hosting on Woodwind.Org!

Klarinet Archive - Posting 000146.txt from 1995/03

From: Lynn Thomas <thomas@-----.ORG>
Subj: Re: Lip protection
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 1995 12:09:36 -0500

I play double lip, and have separated teeth (upper) which I've had filed
down, but it still annoys me to play without lip protection. I use a
substance called Parafilm M, which is available by the roll from the
American Can Company in Valley Forge/King of Prussia, PA (610 area code).
I've heard the company's name was changed - but I know the operators have
the new one, someone else I know called for the stuff.

You only want one roll, it will last you forever. It's also great to
give students who have braces.

     Copyright © Woodwind.Org, Inc. All Rights Reserved    Privacy Policy    Contact